Seven Thoughtful Groomsmen Gifts Under $75
There are a ton of cute bridesmaid gift ideas out there in the wedding scene, but what about the groomsmen?
Here’s a list of seven quirky options from our friends at Bullets2Bandages Gifts that are sure to please your man’s best men.
1. City Map Cufflinks, $40 Beluga Home Studio Try a vintage twist on style with these old-school city map cufflinks by Beluga Home Studios in Clayton, North Carolina. The handmade, personalized accessories can be designed with quotes, maps, initials, or dates– a perfect fit for a large group!
2. The Smokehouse Broquet, $49 Broquet If bacon is the key to a man’s heart, this Broquet is our way in. The Smokehouse Broquet features bacon six ways in a reclaimed cigar box, and includes: Trail’s Best Bacon Jerky, Vosges Dark Chocolate Bacon Bar, Vosges Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, Bacon Hot Sauce, J&D’s Bacon Salt, and Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle.
3. Engraved Wooden Handled Hammer, $29 Needmore Heart For the carpenters of the group, impress your groomsmen with these sleek hammers from Troy, Alabama. The wooden handles are engraved with text of your choosing, and are also sold in sets of two ($55) and three ($80).
4. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Cocktail Bitters, $16.99 Peychaud's These spicy herbal bitters are perfect for the man who appreciates old, leather-bound books and fine aperitifs. Peychaud's Bitters originated in 1938 from the heart of New Orleans, and are bound to jazz up any cocktail – especially the Big Easy’s famed Sazerac.
5. Engraved Pocketknife, $75 (set of four) Net Exchange These high quality pocketknives out of Athens, Georgia are both functional and memorable – not something that’ll get put on a shelf. Made with rosewood and stainless steel, Net Exchange has dozens of options for personalization and offers up to sets of eight ($138).
6. Lightning Bolt Tie Clip, $20 Kevin Coss Designs What better to give your snazzy dressers than an eccentric, handmade tie clip? These stylish aluminum accessories come in all sorts of shapes, including lightning bolt, bat, guitar, mustache, katana, snake, and even football.
7. Engraved Groomsmen Flasks, $66 (set of six) Wedding Party Gifts Made in Tennessee, these classic flasks are a perfect wedding memento for the groomsmen – or an impressive token from the stag party. The black, stainless steel set includes six 6oz. flasks with laser engraving and a choice of five different designs.
Also see: Personalized Gifts for the Groomsmen