A listing of local markets in South Carolina
- Aiken Farmers Market; every Saturday morning, and Thursdays afternoons from 4 p.m.-8 p.m. at the market located at the intersection of Williamsburg St. and Richland Ave www.cityofaikensc.gov.
- Charleston Farmers Market; Marion Square; 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday April-December; (843) 724-7309.
- Mount Pleasant Farmers Market; Moultrie Middle site near Coleman Blvd.; 3 p.m.- dark Tuesday April-October; www.townofmountpleasant.com or (843) 884-8517.
- Columbia State Farmers Market; 1001 Bluff Road; 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Sunday; www.scstatefarmersmarket.com or (803) 734-2506.
- Pee Dee State Farmers Market; 2513 West Lucas Street (U.S. 52); 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday; www.pdfarmersmarket.sc.gov or (843) 665-5154.
- Greenville State Farmers Market; 1354 Rutherford Road; 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday; www.state.sc.us/scda/pro&services-/marketdevelopment/statefarmersmkts/scmkts.htm or (864) 244-4023.
- Lake City Farmers Market; The National Bean Market Museum of SC hosts the Lake City Farmers Market every Saturday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. The market includes plants, herbs, produce and artisans; Located at 111 Henry St. Lake City, SC.
- Jasper County Farmers' Market; 9935 South Jacob Smart Boulevard; 2-6 p.m. Friday (retail sale), 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Thursday (wholesale auction market); www.jaspercountysc.org or (843) 726-8127.
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area.