Florida Local Produce
A listing of local markets in Florida
- Fernandina Farmers Market; 7th & Centre St; 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; Saturday; www.fernandinafarmersmarket.com or (904) 491-4872.
- Flagler Beach Farmer's Market; downtown by Veteran's Park; Friday and Saturday; www.flaglerbeachfarmersmarket.com or (386) 439-2881.
- Alachua County Farmers Market; 5920 NW. 13th Street; 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday; www.411market.com or (352) 371-8236.
- Josh's Organic Garden; 101 North Ocean Drive where Harrison Street meets the beach; 9 a.m.-5:31 p.m. Sunday year-round; (954) 456-3276.
- Jacksonville Farmers Market; 1810 West Beaver Street; 4:30 a.m.-7 p.m. daily; www.jaxfarmersmarket.com.
- Bayfront Park's Farmers' Market; Bayfront Park; 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday February-April; http://bayfrontparkmiami.com or (305) 358-7550.
- Downtown Farmers' Market; Lemon Avenue and Main Street; 7 a.m.-noon Saturday; www.sarasotafarmersmarket.org or (941) 951-2656.
- Saturday's Farmer Market; 30-A on Central Square (next to Raw & Juicy Juice Bar); 8 a.m.-noon Saturday; (303) 819-6725.
- Sumter County Farmers' Market, Inc.; 524 North Market Boulevard; 7 a.m.-3 p.m.; Monday; www.sumtercountyfarmersmarket.com or (352) 793-2021.
- Winter Park Farmers Market; New England and New York Avenues; 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday; www.cityofwinterpark.org or (407) 599-3358.
- Ybor City Saturday Market; Centennial Park; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday; www.ybormarket.com or (813) 241-2442.
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area.