101 Free Things (by state)--FLORIDA
19. Wing your way through the National Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola, and hear stories from a retired flyboy; (850) 452-3604.
20. Salute the setting sun at the daily Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square in Key West; 1-800-352-5397.
21. Keep an eye out for Mickey and Minnie as you wander Orlando's Downtown Disney; (407) 828-3800.
22. Travel to Cuba without ever leaving Miami by visiting Little Havana. This Cuban cultural district throws Carnaval Miami, an amazing street party, from March 1 to 10; (305) 644-8888.
23. Listen to the roar of tons of motorcycles during Daytona Beach's famous Bike Week in March; (386) 255-0981.
24. Coast through the model ships, paintings, photographs, and artifacts dating from 1842 in the Jacksonville Maritime Museum; (904) 398-9011.
25. Take a sweet walk through the plantation ruins and gardens of Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens in Port Orange; (386) 767-1735.
26. From November to March, watch winter manatees congregate at Blue Springs State Park in Orange City; (386) 775-3663.
27. Have the pleasure of meeting The Senator, a 3,500-year-old, 138-foot-tall bald cypress tree in Big Tree Park near Orlando; (407) 788-0405.