Tennessee Local Produce
A listing of local markets in Tennessee
- The Chattanooga Market; Located at First Tennessee Pavilion, 1829 Carter Street. Open Sundays from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. featuring farm-direct agriculture, local food bakeries, manufacturers, arts & crafts and live music each week; www.chattanoogamarket.com
- Market Square Farmers Market; Market Square between Wall and Union Avenue; 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday April-November; www.knoxvillemarketsquare.com or (865) 405-3135.
- Agricenter International Farmers Market; 7777 Walnut Grove Road; 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday May-October; www.agricenter.org or (901) 355-1977.
- Memphis Farmers Market; corner of G.E. Patterson and Front Street; 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday May-October; www.memphisfarmersmarket.org or (901) 575-0592.
- Nashville Farmers' Market; 900 Rosa Parks Blvd.; 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Sunday; www.nashvillefarmersmarket.org or (615) 880-2001.
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area.