This Genius Hack for Packing Jeans Will Change Your Suitcase Forever
There's nothing more frustrating than trying to cram your favorite pair of jeans into an already-stuffed suitcase. Seriously, how is it that even the skinniest pairs of skinny jeans seem so much bigger when it comes time to pack them?
Luckily, Today Style has shared a brilliant packing hack to help minimize woes and maximize space. Read on to learn more and get packing!
WATCH: How to Pack a Suitcase
- Start by laying the jeans flat and folding them in half lengthwise.
- Next, lift one pant leg and fold it up diagonally at the knee.
- Roll pants starting at the waist, leaving the diagonal piece out.
- Finally, tuck the rolled denim into the extra pant leg, and voila!
- Begin by laying the sweater flat and cuffing the bottom hem.
- Next, crisscross the sleeves making an X across the front of the shirt.
- Fold the sweater into thirds lengthwise.
- Now, fold the sweater into thirds again.
- Lastly, tuck everything into the folded hem.
Watch a video demo at Today.com and try it out before your next trip. Your suitcase will thank you!