Unlike the rest of Florida… Unplug. Unwind. Relax.
You need to get away, but where do you find that quiet, unhurried, less discovered part of Florida? How about island beaches and strolling the shops of quaint villages? What about discovering historic downtowns and all they have to offer? How about taking a winery tour and sampling the beverage?What's your vision of the perfect Florida vacation? Come view a few and pick your favorite…
The Solitude of Longboat Key
- The quiet refuge of Whitney Beach on Longboat Key attracts those looking to get away on a quiet island oasis. Located just south of Coquina Beach, rated one of the world's top beaches, and offering the solitude of Joan Durante Park, the Key offers a range of very private accommodations just steps from pristine shorelines.
- More about Longboat Key
Secluded and Natural
- Florida's superb weather and vast eco-nature opportunities can make the perfect getaway. The Bradenton Area lets you spend your days in the outdoors, then return to ease of a soft bed and great dining. The area puts you just minutes from kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, and more – plus it offers parks and preserves with some of the state's best birding.
- More about Bradenton Area and Nature
Find the Perfect Sunset
- The Florida fantasy always includes walking the beach and the perfect sunset. But many don't realize that it can really only be best experienced on Florida's West Coast. The Bradenton/Anna Maria Island/Longboat Key area offers miles of shoreline far less developed than the rest of the state and where you can stroll for miles, interrupted only by an occasional seagull.
- Find the perfect Beach Sunset here
Beaches that Make the Memories
- If you're going to spend time on a Florida beach, why not make it the best? Many Bradenton Area beaches have achieved international recognition for their quality – from their shimmering white sand to safety. Many can be found as part of beachside parks assuring comfort, parking, concessions and more.
- More On Bradenton Area Beaches
Florida Off the Beaten Path
- If you've done the theme parks and are looking for new experiences, Florida's Bradenton Area offers just what you're looking for. From winery tours to "Horse Surfing" and more, the area offers more to see and do than most other areas of the state. And all just minutes from some of Florida's most pristine island beaches.
- Find more New Experiences Here