Trader Joe's Just Released Their 15 Favorite Recipes
From citrusy baked oatmeal to spicy cornbread, these dishes are sure to become part of your weekly rotation.
If Trader Joes' recipes are anything like their products, we're about to fall in love—and fast. In this month's Fearless Flyer (the grocery store's monthly newsletter), Trader Joe's unleashed 15 of their all-time favorite recipes, starring their own cult-favorite products. They're all perfectly suited for chilly weather, so stop by your local store and whip one up tonight.
- Kiss My Cornbread With Jalapeños and Bacon: This spicy side dish comes together quickly, thanks to Trader Joes' Cornbread Mix, Hot & Sweet Jalapeños, and Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon. Top with their Clarified Butter and a drizzle of honey for a sweet-and-savory finish.
- Sweet Balls of Fire: This three-ingredient appetizer will quickly become a favorite for easy entertaining. All you need is TJ's Organic Reduced Sugar Raspberry Preserves, Sweet Chili Sauce, and Turkey Meatballs.
- Hot Link Hash: TJ's Uncured Pork & Beef Hot Link Sausages and Roasted Potatoes With Peppers & Onions combine for an easy, flavorful breakfast packed with spice.
- Overnight Y'Oats: This creative breakfast (a play on yogurt and oats) requires just four ingredients: Rolled Oats, Trader Joe's Almond Beverage, Greek Style Yogurt, and Chia Seeds. Stir them together in a resealable jar, and you'll have a creamy treat waiting for you in the morning.
- Savory Butternut Squash Soup: While you heat up a box of Trader Joes' famous Butternut Squash Soup, you'll sauté Sweet Italian Pork Sausage to crumble overtop (along with cheese and chives, of course). Genius.
- Cowboy Quinoa Bake: Everyone loves a good black bean and corn salsa, so why not use it for more than just a dip? Here, Trader Joes' Cowboy Caviar Salsa is added to Tricolor Quinoa and mixed with diced tomatoes for a hearty lunch best served with sour cream and cilantro.
While you're at Trader Joe's, be sure to pick up some of our favorite healthy product picks.
This Story Originally Appeared On Real Simple