Disney World's Free Dining Plan Is Back—Here's How to Save on Your Next Trip
A trip to Disney World may be magical, but the prices of a breakfast with your favorite character? Not so much. This fall and winter, though, you can avoid shelling out tons of cash for a meal in Cinderella's Castle.
Disney announced Tuesday morning that their free dining deal, which has happened in previous years but doesn't return every year, is back — though there are a few hoops you have to jump through to take advantage of it.
According to the official website, you have until July 7 to book your 5 night/6 day Magic Your Way package, which includes a room at select Disney Resort hotels and park entry tickets with a Park Hopper option. The offer is only valid for travel between August 20 and September 29, November 24 through November 27, and December 7 through December 23.
If you opt to book at the any of the Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels or Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels options (full list below), you'll receive a free Disney Dining Plan. With this plan, you'll receive one quick-service meal per person per day, one table-service meal, and two snacks (like soft drinks, ice cream or popcorn).
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
If you choose a Disney Moderate Resort Hotel or a Disney Value Resort Hotel (full list below), you'll receive a free quick-service dining plan. That offer includes two quick-service meals and two snacks per person per day.
- The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
Want the ultimate dish on the latest celebrity food news, plus exclusive recipes, videos and more? Click here to subscribe to the People Food newsletter.
Guests over 21 can also use their complimentary dining plans to redeem one alcoholic beverage per meal, while younger guests can opt for milkshakes, smoothies or soft drinks.
The offer states that only a limited number of rooms at select hotels will be allocated for the deal, and that some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability when you purchase a package, so book early!