Our Best Barbecue Side DishesFrom potato salad to hush puppies, prepare these delicious dishes for your next barbecue.
Black Forest Trifle
12 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
Make a reduced-sugar trifle using sugar-free chocolate cake, sugar-free pudding, frozen cherries, and whipped topping. This classic make-ahead layered dessert is ideal for entertaining when you have guests that need to reduce their intake of sugar.
- 1 (8-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free, low-fat cake mix (such as Sweet 'N Low)
- 3/4 water
- 1 (1-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding mix
- 2 fat-free milk
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen no-sugar-added pitted cherries
- 2 or 3 drops of red food coloring
- 2 fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sugar-free chocolate curls (optional)
How to Make