How to Make It
1. Salt the rim of the glass, if desired.
2. Put 4 orange wedges and 2 lime wedges into a metal cocktail shaker. Add the tequila and lime liqueur.
3. Muddle gently, avoiding the rinds, which can add a bitter taste.
4. Add a small scoop of ice and the soda water to the shaker. Pour back and forth between the shaker and a large mixing glass a few times.
5. Pour the margarita into the salted (if using) serving glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
This recipe was not tested by the Southern Living Test Kitchen.