Neat, charming Australian daisies bear a profusion of - to 1 inches., blue, pink, or white flowers in spring and summer. Finely divided leaves form a mound about 1 feet tall, 112 feet across. Useful at the front of a border, as fillers in pots, and in rock gardens.
- City Lights has light lavender-blue flowers.
- New Amethyst has blooms of dark purple.
- Toucan Tango flowers are blue with green centers.
- The Surdaisy series mauve, pink, white, and yellow.
- Flowers are usually blue, but white and pink forms are offered.
- Sow seeds where plants are to growin fall in Florida, in spring elsewhere.
- Blue Star has blue flowers with unique tubular petals.
- Blue Splendor features different shades of blue, and central disk varies in color, tooit may be yellow or black.
- Little Missy has blue flowers with a yellow central disk surrounded by a band of white.
- Very similar to Brachyscome iberidifolia, with blooms in blue, pink, purple, soft yellow, or white.
- Easy to propagate by cuttings.