WATCH: 5 Exclusive Valentine's Day Candies Hit Target Shelves This Week
You better believe we're excited to meet the latest batch of Hershey's, Reese's, Skittles, and the crew.
The Christmas tree may have been taken down and New Year's Eve decorations packed up, but there's still plenty to look forward to before the freesias bloom. For one thing, there's Valentine's Day. But before you start poring over romantic Valentine's Day dinner recipes, allow us to distract you: Valentine's Day candy.
And even though we're still six weeks out from Cupid slinging his arrows, a slew of holiday goodies have already arrived on Target shelves this week (all offerings will arrive by January 7th).
The new batch of only-at-Target treats offers something for everyone, with flavor notes ranging from fruity to peanut buttery (don't tell us that's not a thing). Here's the lineup:
- Skittles Love Mix ($2.69)
- Dove Milk Chocolate & Caramel Love Notes ($3.69)
- Ghirardelli Valentine’s White Chocolate Crème Brulee ($4.49)
- Godiva Cake and Cookie Inspired Chocolates ($9.99)
- Hershey’s Cupcake Kisses ($3.49)
- Lindt Lindor Red Velvet White Chocolate Truffles ($4.49)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Love Bugs ($3.59)
We'll be the gal snacking on watermelon, white grape, strawberry, and cherry Skittles washed down with heart-shaped Dove chocolate while our neighbor's Christmas lights still blink.