Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 12 Disney Originals and Compare Them to Their Live-Action Remakes
Do you like Disney movies? How about binge-watching? Are you active on social media? Are you over the age of 18?
If you answered yes to all four questions, we have the perfect job for you.
Upgraded Points is looking for one lucky person to watch 12 Disney classics and compare them to their live-action remakes, taking notes and tracking specific details in each of the movies. In exchange for your help, the online travel resource is offering $1,000. Think you’ve got what it takes?
According to the Upgraded Points listing, the ideal applicant will have:
- Overall enthusiasm for Disney—you’re the type of person who has Disney soundtracks on your Spotify and immediately signed up for Disney+
- A love for movies, especially the Disney classics
- Strong attention to detail— nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to binge-watch 12 movies and their remakes in a short amount of time
- Active social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter
Now for the fun stuff. Here’s the list of beloved Disney classics you’ll be asked to binge-watch over the course of a month:
- 101 Dalmatians
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sleeping Beauty (Remake: Maleficent)
- The Jungle Book
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Remake: Christopher Robin)
- The Lion King
- Lady and the Tramp
WATCH: The Best Disney Quotes About Life, Love, and Friendship
All movies will need to be watched and all worksheets will need to be completed by April 30, 2020. Interested applicants can throw their hats in the ring by filling out an application here by March 20. Be sure to demonstrate just how much you love Disney, which will be a “strong factor” for consideration.
Good luck, y’all!