WATCH: The Most Popular Trader Joe's Item in Every Southern State
Here are the most googled goodies.
What's your favorite Trader Joe's find? The pastry bites with feta cheese and caramelized onions for impromptu parties? The darling succulents? Their everything but the bagel sesame seasoning blend? Our list goes on and on.
You may have your go-to, but it turns out some interesting state-wide trends emerge when looking at national data. Workwise, a Wisconsin-based Customer Relationship Management company in Wisconsin, recently took their interest in examining companies with devoted customers, like Trader Joe's, to new heights by parsing things down by state. Using Google search data, they mapped out the most popular Trader Joe's item in every state in America.
Overall, Sweet Chili Sauce reigned supreme as the top Trader Joe’s product, in terms of the number of states to have the sauce as their #1 Trader Joe's search term. Interestingly, the American West loves Macaron Variés and was the only region where Sweet Chili Sauce wasn't the most popular. Below, see the most searched for Trader Joe's item in every Southern state.
- Alabama: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Arkansas: Macaron Variés
- Delaware: Kung Pao Chicken
- Florida: Key Lime Pie
- Georgia: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Kentucky: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Louisiana: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Maryland: Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Mississippi: Key Lime Pie
- Missouri: Sweet Chili Sauce
- North Carolina: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Oklahoma: Sweet Chili Sauce
- South Carolina: Key Lime Pie
- Tennessee: Sweet Chili Sauce
- Texas: Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Virginia: Sweet Chili Sauce
- West Virginia: Kung Pao Chicken
See the full list here. Hungry? Catch you in line at TJ's.