The Most Popular Country Songs in Every Southern State This Summer (So Far)
The streaming results are in...
While Georgia, fittingly, is rocking out to Ashley McBryde's "A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega," Arkansas can't get enough of their neighboring state in Blake Shelton's "Austin."
Or, at least, according to users' streaming habits on Amazon Music, which looked at data for every state from mid-June through mid-July to determine the top country songs. Across America Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, and Miranda Lambert — no surprise here — were the most popular artists, singing the top country songs in multiple states. Below, see what song was the most streamed country tune in every Southern state.
WATCH: Country Star Surprises Sick 8-Year-Old Kentucky Fan in Heartfelt Music Video
- Alabama: "Dixieland Delight" by Alabama
- Arkansas: "Austin" by Blake Shelton
- DC: "My Church" by Maren Morris
- Delaware: "Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean
- Florida: "It's Five O' Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet
- Georgia: "A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega" by Ashley McBryde
- Kentucky: "Nobody to Blame" by Chris Stapleton
- Louisiana: "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones
- Maryland: "I Drive Your Truck" by Lee Brice
- Missouri: "Walking After Midnight" by Patsy Cline
- Mississippi: "Fire Away" by Chris Stapleton
- North Carolina: "Carolina Can" by Chase Rice
- Oklahoma: "Little Red Wagon" by Miranda Lambert
- South Carolina: "Better Man" by Little Big Town
- Tennessee: "Rocky Top" by The Osborne Brothers
- Texas: "I Got a Car" by George Strait
- Virginia: "Get Your Shine On" by Florida Georgia Line
- West Virginia: "Stay" by Sugarland
Inspired to rock out to some country songs? Amazon Music listeners can stream these country songs by heading to amazonmusic.com, and checking out playlists featuring the best in country music including "Country Heat." Users can also ask Alexa to play their favorite song on enabled devices or stream music in the Amazon Music app for iOS or Android.