Hallmark Channel Is Debuting Five New Wedding Movies Next Month
Gather 'round, gather 'round.
Next month, the Hallmark Channel's annual lineup of love-and-marriage-themed movies returns with an exciting movie schedule. Every Saturday at 9:00pm ET a new origial movie will debut on the network ranging from Wedding at Graceland starring Kellie Picker and Wes Brown to Love, Takes Two starring Heather Hemmens and Cornelius Smith, Jr.. Check out a preview of the month-long event and the full lineup below.
WATCH: Hallmark Just Debuted An Amazing New Mystery Series
Hallmark 2019 June Weddings
- Saturday, June 1st @ 9:00pm ET/PT: Wedding at Graceland
- Saturday, June 8th @ 9:00pm ET/PT: Wedding March 5: My Boyfriend's Back
- Saturday, June 15th @ 9:00pm ET/PT: Love, Take Two
- Saturday, June 22nd @ 9:00pm ET/PT: The Last Bridesmaid
- Saturday, June 29th @ 9:00pm ET/PT: In the Key of Love
Well, there goes a month worth of Saturday evenings on our social calendar. And we thought Christmas movie season was tough to plan around.