Walmart Just Announced a Ton of Early Black Friday Deals—Here’s What to Shop
'Tis the season.
The holidays may seem far away, but major retailers like Walmart are already marking down prices on popular products ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In fact, Walmart just launched its first Early Deals Drop to help you get a head start on holiday shopping—and you’ll definitely want to take advantage since there are six fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
This is just the first of many deal drops Walmart will be rolling out this holiday season, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to shop for everyone on your list (or to simply get in on a good deal for yourself). You can shop the marked down products in stores and online, but they’re only available while supplies last, so don’t delay.
The retail giant is discounting all kinds of products, from home appliances and electronics to toys and more. For example, you can save $100 on this Vizio Smart TV that’s marked down to $398, or snag a coveted KitchenAid Stand Mixer for just $199 (that’s $60 less than its usual price).
If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve taken the liberty of finding some of the best early Walmart Black Friday deals available for you to buy now. Keep scrolling to start your holiday shopping early—this way, you’ll have more time to spend relaxing with loved ones when the holiday season truly begins.
Best Walmart Home Appliance Deals
- Farberware 3.2-Quart Digital Oil-Less Fryer, $39 (orig. $69); walmart.com
- KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head 4.5 Quart Onyx Black Stand Mixer, $199 (orig. $259); walmart.com
- Shark ION RV700 Robot Vacuum with Easy Scheduling Remote; $199 (orig. $299); walmart.com
Best Walmart Deals on Electronics
- Vizio 55” Class M-Series Quantum 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Smart TV, $398 (orig. $498); walmart.com
- Apple iPad (6th Gen) 128GB Wi-Fi, $299 (orig. $430); walmart.com
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $144 (orig. $159); walmart.com