The Best Bulk Snacks at Costco for Under $7
Warning: Snack cravings within.
What's a trip down the wide, wonderful aisles of Costco without loading up on some snacks? A sad, sad shopping cart and pantry back at home is the answer.
That's why we were thrilled to see food site The Kitchn round up "dozens of bulk snacks you can get at Costco for $10 or less." There are a few oddball items we'll pass on (Coconut clusters? No, thank you. Almond flour crackers? Pass the conventional carbs, please) but some homeruns we're eager to load up on during our next trip.
Here are a five of our favorite finds, in no particular order:
- Snyder's of Hanover Old Fashioned Pretzel Sticks, $5.29 for 55 ounces
- Pirate's Booty in Aged White Cheddar, $5.89 for 18 ounces
- Stacy's Pita Chips, $6.99 for 28 ounces
- Kirkland Signature Krinkle Cut Kettle Chips, $4.89 for 32 ounces
- Kirkland Signature Organic Tortilla Chips, $4.89 for 40 ounces
Whether you're throwing a party or simply want stellar snacks on hand for the kids, these five winners satisfy any salty craving marvelously.
WATCH: 7 Secrets Costco Employees Want You To Know
Hoping to stock your kitchen with some healthier options? Hit the frozen food aisle for these nutritious staples that will wow your palate.