The Secret’s Out on Amazon’s 70-Plus Private-Label Brands
Here’s your guide to a few of our favorites.
With the markets on everything from music to toilet paper cornered, Amazon is everywhere you look these days. And thanks to 70-plus private-label brands, it’s staking claim in areas places you’d never expect to see the retail giant flourishing.
According to Recode, Amazon has “gone on a private-label rampage,” releasing at least 60 of its own brands — predominantly in the clothing, shoes and jewelry categories—since the start of 2017 alone. By effectively cutting out the middleman, Amazon is able to sell trendy, in-demand products for a fraction of the typical cost.
WATCH: The Truth About Amazon Prime’s Free Two-Day Delivery
Though AmazonBasics is the Seattle-based company’s most well known private label, it’s far from alone. See below for some of Amazon most popular private labels, both secret and not-so secret:
- Coastal Blue: for affordable and stylish swimwear.
- Pinzon: shop from high-quality sheets, towels, blankets and more.
- Stone & Beam: a wide selection of charming, reasonably priced décor for the Fixer Upper set.
- Lark & Ro: plenty of office-friendly clothing options for wallet-conscious ladies.
- Happy Belly: trail mix, nuts and coffee, oh my!
- The Fix: fashionable footwear at Amazon prices.
- Scout + Ro: cute threads for kids of all sizes.