Aldi's New Lemon-Themed Products Benefit Childhood Cancer Non-Profit
Aldi has teamed up with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for the month of July.
What if we told you that you could satisfy your summer cravings for all things lemonade while supporting a good cause? Well, that’s exactly what’s happening at Aldi stores next month.
The discount grocer has partnered with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) with a series of lemon-themed food, drink, and décor items. Through the month of July, Aldi will be donating a portion of the proceeds from the purchases of these adorable lemon-themed products to ALSF, up to a total of $1 million.
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is an American pediatric cancer charity inspired by Alexandra "Alex" Scott, a girl from Connecticut who used lemonade stands to raise money to help find a cure for the disease that took her life at the age of eight. Since Alex’s first lemonade stand in 2000, ALSF, which was founded by her parents in 2005, has raised more than $200 million.
Scroll down for a list of highlights from Aldi’s mouthwatering lineup of lemon-themed products, available July 1:
- Emporium Selection Lemon Wensleydale Cheese Assortment ($3.99)
- Emporium Selection Lemon Stilton ($3.49)
- Nature’s Nectar Watermelon Lemonade ($1.29)
- Elevation Pure & Simple Bars Lemon and Lemon Raspberry ($3.99)
- Clancy’s Lemon Drizzled Kettle Corn ($1.99)
- Bake Shop Mini Lemon Cake Bites ($3.89)
- Sundae Shoppe Alex’s Lemonade Stand Bars ($2.49)
- Benton’s Lemon or Key Lime Cookie Thins ($2.39)
- Moser Roth Lemon Chocolate Truffles ($2.99)
- Crofton Lemon Soap Dispenser or Sponge Holder ($3.99)
Visit Aldi.us for more information.