Celebrate Mother's Day the Disney Way
Cue the magic.
Mother's Day is this Sunday. Are you ready?
While a box of chocolates, gift certificates, a bouquet of flowers, hand-crafted cards, and brunch mimosas are perfectly fine tokens of gratitude and much-appreciated indulgences, maybe it’s time to try something a little different this year, like a mother-daughter day at Disney.
Mothers have done so much for us (and they always will), so she deserves something just as special as she is. Fortunately, the Most Magical Place on Earth knows how to celebrate special occasions better than anyone else. And this Mother’s Day is no exception, as Disney Springs has rolled out the welcome mat, inviting your loved one to be their guest for pampering spa experiences, elegant dining and tea parties, and shopping excursions filled with jewelry and slippers fit for a princess or, in this case, worthy for the queen in your life. We're sure there's something here at the Magic Kingdom that she'll love and cherish!
Food & Drinks
- For the mom who has a serious sweet tooth, Sprinkles has just the right treat for her: custom-designed cupcakes featuring dark chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, and salty caramel flavors, garnished with their signature daisies and letters that spell out the word "MOM." Boxes are $52.
- Free "MOM"osas are on the brunch menu at STK Orlando.
- If she's a surf-and-turf kind of gal, Paddlefish will be offering a pre-fixe dinner of their new celebratory dish lobster ravioli, as well as a recommended wine pairing for $48. And to top it off, any mothers who visit will receive a complimentary carnation.
- She can taste the dishes, in a pre-fixe, three-course meal (including wine), that made restaurateur and celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck famous at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe for $150 per couple.
- Wine and dine your mom at The Ganachery, where she can splurge on the classic pairing of wine and chocolate for $9.
- Show her just how much you care with head-to-toe pampering available at Senses, which will include refreshing facials, massages, and nail and beauty services. Prices range from $15 to $40.
- And if she doesn't want to break out the wallet to get that warm glow she's yearning for this season, luckily, Sephora is giving away 12 different mini facials—for free. That's right, FREE!
- Hurry and make your reservations for the amphibian tour, and receive $25 off courtesy of The Boathouse. They'll even throw in a complimentary family photo, as long as you register before May 15.
- Say how much you love her with a beautiful bracelet from Alex and Ani. For $128, the “I Love You Mom” gift set includes five expandable wire bangles in an assortment of finishes. And since moms are like superheroes, you can also honor her with their Wonder Woman bangles for $32.
- Southern women love the bright and colorful print giant Lily Pulitzer, and to show their appreciation for your patronage over the years, they're giving away the free lucite photo frame pictured above to shoppers who spend $150 on May 12 and May 13.
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend, right? She'll sparkle in the exclusive matching gemstone necklace and earring sets at Luxury of Times by Diamond International for only $149.
- She'll get her perfume of choice with shower gel and body milk—all in one convenient and affordable package at L'Occitane en Provence. The gift set has been reduced to $98. For an added touch, they'll even engrave the bottle for free if you spend $100.
- For any purchases of $75 or more, she'll receive a complimentary gift set that includes repairing shampoo, shea butter hand lotion, and a cream facial moisturizer. And if that isn't enough, L'Occitane is offering complimentary facials, no purchase necessary. All she has to do is walk in, have a seat, and expect a soothing treatment to prepare her skin for summer.
- Get a free tote bag at Melissa Shoes for Mother's Day weekend with a purchase of $125. There are even fashionable mini-me styles for mom-and-daughter duos.
- And, to remember your trip, Pandora has custom-made bracelets featuring Disney character charms, like Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Prices start at $125.
- She can bring the pampering home with her, thanks to Shore's free travel candles with any purchase made of $100 during Mother’s Day weekend. Sets include aromatic scents such as Spiced Rum & Coconut, Cider & Mulled Spices, and Lavender & Black Pepper.
- Through May 14, she can slip her feet in comfortable UGG slippers at special discounts, and a free box of See’s Candies chocolate is waiting for her with any purchase of their slippers or robes.
- Pastry shop Amorette's Patisserie, will be offering three different types of macaroons in a chocolate jewelry box for $20. Trust us, it's almost too pretty to eat.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Lastly, just before Mother's Day, you can make your own personalized card at Anthropologie's craft station on May 13. While employing your DIY skills, she can partake in a few sweet delicacies during the wait.