Holiday treats don't come much easier than these no-bake bourbon balls, requested by Mary Robinson of Macon, Georgia. They make a large batch, so they're great for parties or gift giving. They do, err, pack a slight punch, so be judicious when sampling them!
Bourbon Balls Makes 5 dozen Hands-on time: 55 min., Total time: 55 min.
- 1 (12-oz.) package vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Powdered sugar
1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Stir together bourbon and corn syrup until well blended. Stir together bourbon mixture and wafer mixture. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Cover and chill up to 2 weeks.