Gorgeous Garden Pots Wreath
Warm up an entry with earthy terra-cotta rooting pots. Use weathered pots from your own collection, or age new ones using our technique.
- 18-inch grapevine wreath
- flat white acrylic spray paint
- 30 (2½-inch-diameter) terra-cotta pots
- 10 (1½-inch-diameter) terra-cotta pots
- Deco Art Snow-Tex
- 1-inch-wide paintbrush
- jar of water
- 1 cup strong coffee
- gray-green craft paint
- clear acrylic flat spray paint
- 1 package white paper-wrapped florist wire
- metal wreath hanger
- 2 yards of 2½-inch-wide burlap ribbon
1. Lightly spray wreath white.
2. Dab Deco Art Snow-Tex around the base and sides of each pot with a damp paintbrush. Paint the insides with coffee.
3. Lightly dab gray-green craft paint over dried Snow-Tex. Seal pots with clear spray paint; let dry.
4. Attach pots with florist wire.