The 9 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners, According to Reviewers With Pets
If you can't stand running the vacuum cleaner around your house in order to keep your home free of pet hair, dust, and debris, there's a high-tech solution. Allow us to introduce you to robot vacuums: Yes, they sound like something out of an episode of The Jetsons, but robotic vacuum cleaners are real, and they're game-changing for pet owners.
These futuristic floor cleaners are cordless and powered by charging stations. On a full charge, most can run for well over an hour, sucking up allergens, dust mites, and fur with ease as they travel from room to room. To that end, many robot vacuums also feature technology that allows them to learn your home's floor plan and avoid obstacles or drops as they clean. Some are even smart enough to travel back to their charging port when their batteries drop below a certain level.
Whether you're looking for the best robot vacuum for thick carpeting, tight corners, or a limited budget, there's a device that's just right for you.
- Best Overall: iRobot Roomba E5 Robot Vacuum
- Best Slim Design: Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
- Best for Hard Floor Surfaces: Bobsweep Pet Hair Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Self-Empty: Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base
- Most Affordable: ILife V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Best for Carpet: Roborock E4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Biggest Splurge: Ecovacs Deebot T8 Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- Best for Wood Floors: Bissell SpinWave Robotic Mop and Vacuum
- Best for Cleaning Corners: Neato Robotics D6 Connected Laser Guided Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
Ahead, learn more about nine of the best robot vacuum cleaners for pet hair you can order online today.