Unique Wedding Invitations
Colorful Floral Invitations
Designer Cheree Berry of Cheree Berry Paper favors bold floral prints (just right for a destination wedding); smart, playful copy; and unexpected details.
Tasteful and Traditional Invitations
Graceful fonts, elaborate ciphers, and creamy cardstock communicate timelessness and tastefulness-just right for the classic, pearl-wearing bride.
- Love it? Get it!
- Carolyn and Richard's Ribbon-Tied Program: Nico and LaLa, Nashville; nicoandlala.com
- Abigail and Kenneth's Pink Wedding Invitation: Emma J. Design, Savannah; emmajdesign.com
- Carol and Hudson's Wedding Invitation: Byrd & Bleecker, Fort Worth; byrdandbleecker.com
- RSVP Card with Scrolls: Izzy and the Bean Design, Nashville; etsy.com/shop/arippke
- Mary and Beck's Save-the-Date: The Dotted Line, Nashville; dottedlineonline.com
- Kissing Gators Save-the-Date: Alexa Pulitzer, New Orleans; alexapulitzer.com
Custom Handmade Invitations
The bride letterpressed each invitation and hand-lined the envelopes. She and the groom selected vintage stamps for each guest based on his or her interests.
Calligraphy engraved invitations by Haute Paper set a tone of refined Southern elegance.
Retro Charm Invitations
For the bride and groom who can't resist a bit of whimsy, announce your big day with nostalgia-influenced invites.
Love it? Get it!
Table No. Three Card: Invited Design, St. Louis; etsy.com/shop/inviteddesign
Nicole and Jacob's Striped Invitation: Southern Fried Paper; Dallas; southernfriedpaper.com
Rebecca and Edward's Invitation: Honey Bee Invites, Atlanta; honeybeeinvites.com
Emily and Alexander's Invitation: Hello Tenfold, Durham, NC; hellotenfold.com
Emily and Michael's Save-the-Date: The Dotted Line, Nashville; dottedlineonline.com
Simply Sweet Invitations
These calligraphy invitations by Oscar & Emma set the gray, ivory, and pale pink color scheme for the lowcountry wedding.
Signal that your big day will be like no other with invitations that stand out from the crowd, complete with hand-painted embellishments and stylized portraits.
- Love it? Get it!
- Megan and Nico's Portrait Invitation and Map: Rifle Paper Co., Winter Park, FL; riflepaperco.com
- Meghan and Steven's Hand-Painted Honeycomb Program: Courtney Khail Stationery & Design, Atlanta; courtneykhailstationery.com
- Renee and Robert's Invitation Suite: Sideshow Press, Charleston, SC; sideshowpress.com
- Allison and Chris's Invitation Suite: Dodeline Design; Charleston, SC; etsy.com/shop/dodelinedesign
Vintage Illustrated Invitations
Designers Bonnie Cross and Currier Howard of Tenn Hens Design often include hand-drawn illustrations and vintage typography in their designs for a truly fresh, one-of-a-kind look.
Though the bride's mother insisted on traditional calligraphy invitations, the save-the-date card by Mr. Boddington's Studio was more playful and featured a letterpressed map of Nashville on the back.
Cherry Wood Invitations
These invitations by Cards of Wood are printed on pieces of cherry to match an earthy, wintry wedding theme.
Chic Modern Invitations
Unconventional brides, rejoice. Current fashion has pared down the frills in wedding stationary. Choose invites with graphic typography for an au courant ceremony.
- Love it? Get it!
- RSVP: I Heart Stationery; Houston; etsy.com/shop/iheartstationeryshop
- Rose and Eric's Cocktail Party Invitation: Hello Tenfold, Durham, NC; hellotenfold.com
- Sarah and Matthew's Save-the-Date: Bittersweet Design Boutique, Austin, TX; designbybittersweet.com
- Ryan and Hadley's Menu Cards: Miss Pickles Press; Atlanta; misspicklespress.com
Elegant Monogrammed Invitations
Monograms like this custom creation by Allison R. Banks are a great way to decorate an invitation. They can also be used on multiple items to create a beatiful flow through the wedding.
Simple and Playful Invitations
Designer Suann Song of Simplesong Design has a simple, classic style that has deep roots in her love for the old-fashioned craft of letterpress printing.
Embellished Blue Invitations
The vertical gardens of Los Angeles' Smog Shoppe—the couple's wedding reception venue—inspired this design, adding texture and interest to the invitations.
Rustic Floral Invitations
Hand addressed by calligrapher Mara Zepeda, these wedding invitations set the tone for the wedding's color scheme.
Spring Garden Invitations
This invitation suite by Rifle Paper Co. set the color palette for the wedding: fuchsia, lilac, and olive.
Formal and Elegant Invitations
Designer Erika Aarhus of Erika Jack Stationnaire specializes in invitations with a timeless feel. She customizes a look for each client. The original designs can then be printed onto invitations or any paper goods.
Fun Windmill Invitations
This suite of wedding stationary by Jennifer Garceau includes an image of a windmill and introduces the wedding's color scheme.
Vintage Blue Invitations
Paper Moss designed this suite of invitations in vintage Georgetown blue.