DIY Paper Napkin Flowers
-5" square (cocktail-size) paper napkins; 2 different patterns in coordinating colors
-Green twine-coated wire
-Vintage jars and vases
1. Stack 4 unfolded paper napkins (2 of each pattern) with printed side up, alternating patterns
2. Cut the stack of napkins into 6 equal strips then separate the 6 stacks
3. Fold each stack in half and trim the ends in a rounded pattern to create petals
4. Using a dinner plate, alternate patterns as you place each individual strip in a circular design.
5. Gather the petals from the bottom and fold half-way up (the underside should be showing at this point)
6. Fold again from the left to the right (either way will work) into a 1/4 and then again into an 1/8 of the circle making a pie shape
7. Grasp the petals from the bottom, measuring in 1 inch from center point, and wrap with coated wire leaving enough to make a stem
8. Separate the petals and trim some of them with scissors
Display your creation in pretty little vases.