DIY Tissue-Dyed Silk Scarf
1.Cover the work surface with a large trash bag or plastic.
2. Fold the silk scarf in half and lay on the plastic.
3. Tear the tissue paper into small (about 2”) pieces.
4. Place the torn tissue paper in a random pattern on the scarf leaving some white space in between pieces.
5. Spray water on the tissue paper.
6. Wearing gloves, blot excess water with a paper towel
7. Remove the tissue paper and place scarf in the dryer on high setting for 20 minutes to set the dye.
Put your iron on the silk setting and gently iron the scarf.