DIY Grapefruit Salt Scrub
Pamper mom with this fragrant, citrusy scrub. Combine salt, essential oil, and grapefruit zest for a spa-worthy scrub that will leave her skin feeling silky and smooth.
-3/4 cup Epsom salt
-1/2 cup sea salt
-1/4 cup baking soda
-Citrus essential oil
-Red food coloring
1. Mix together the salts and baking soda in a bowl
2. Add 2 tbsp. grapefruit zest
3. Squeeze the juice of 1/4 grapefruit into the mixture
4. Add 8-9 drops of citrus essential oil
5. Stir in 1 drop of red food coloring for a soft pink color
Transfer into a Mason jar and cover lid with a pretty piece of fabric and secure with twine.