DIY Cabbage Flower Centerpiece
Adorn your dining room table this Mother’s Day with our naturally beautiful centerpiece.
-1 large cabbage with pretty outer leaves
-1 small Mason jar or glass
-3 bunches of flowers in shades of pink (we used: tulips, hyacinth, spray roses)
-Greenery from the yard
1. Remove some of the outer leaves of the cabbage.
2. Trim the bottom of your cabbage to create a flat base.
3. Cut a hole the size of your Mason jar in the center of the cabbage.
4. Remove the cabbage insides with knife to make room for the jar.
5. Place the jar inside the cabbage, making sure the jar top is level with the sides of the cabbage.
6. Bundle 5 stems of similar flowers with rubber bands.
7. Place cabbage on a tray or platter and fill the jar with water.
8. Arrange the flower bundles in the jar of water to cover all sides.
Add greenery as filler and to conceal the rubber banded stems.