Produce cartons find a second life as planters for spring flowers, perfect to give as a small gift or party favor.
-Violas or any other type of potted flower
-Small sandwich bags (ones without the zipper)
-Green pipe cleaners
-Name cards or cardstock
1. Line carton with tissue paper.
2. Place plant in the small plastic sandwich bag, and put into carton lined with tissue paper.
3. Tape or staple the pipe cleaner to either side of the carton so it makes a handle for your basket.
4. Write the names of your guests on your place cards or on cardstock cut to the desired shape and size.
5. Tape the back of the place cards to the tips of your colored straws.
6. Stick the straws into the soil of the potted plant.