Easter Bunny Photo Prop
-2 plain white paper plates
-1 large Pixie Stick
-Large paint samples in Easter colors
-Brown or tan hemp cord
-White cotton balls
-5 different kinds of ribbon (½ yard each)
Steps 1 and 2
1. Cut a hole (for the face) in the center of 2 paper plates.
2. Staple Pixie Stick to bottom of one plate, then staple plates together. It may take 2–3 staples to secure Pixie Stick.
Attach 2 ears (cut out from paint sample sheets) with staples to the top of plate.
Steps 4, 5, and 6
4. Gather hemp cord into two “bunches” to make whiskers.Use a dollop of glue to adhere whisker “bunch” to sides of paper plate.
5. Glue white cotton balls to cover front side of the paper plate.
6. Add ribbon to the Pixie Stick at bottom of the face, and you’re done!