DIY Red, White, and Blue Wreath
Welcome your guests in festive style with this patriotic wreath. They’ll never believe that it was crafted from paper drinking straws.
1. Cut some of the straws in half, leave the remainder whole
2. Paint the floral ring. Let dry.
3. Attach ribbon for hanging onto floral ring (it comes with pre-drilled holes)
4. Lay straws down, alternating lengths for desired pattern, before gluing in place
Paint papier mache star with blue acrylic craft paint. Let it dry then glue the star in center of the wreath.
6. Allow wreath to dry overnight
7. Hang your creation on a covered front door or window and enjoy!