The Best Beach Towels to Buy for Summer, According to Shopper Reviews
Like socks and lip balm, beach towels have a way of disappearing into thin air. On the night before the first pool day or beach weekend of the year, you open the linen closet where you're sure they will be, where you're fully confident they will be, where you are utterly and absolutely positive they will be. And poof! Thin. Air.
Since we're all in the market for one, two, or five new beach towels at any given time, let us show you the best beach towels you'll never want to leave behind. Cover all of your family's functional needs with a sand-free blanket that keeps itself clean, an oversized towel fit for snuggling up in after a chilly dip, or an affordable set of cabana towels that'll ship quickly with Amazon Prime. Whether you prefer the quick-drying material of Turkish beach towels or luxe plush styles, there's something for everyone. And don't forget about yourself, either. We included a few stylish options that deserve a spot in your beach bag all summer long.
These are the best beach towels of 2021:
- Best Overall: Wetcat Turkish Beach Towel
- Best Oversized: Arkwright Oversized Beach Towels
- Best Value: Utopia Towels Cabana Stripe Beach Towels
- Best Sand Repellent: Wekapo Sand Free Beach Blanket
- Best Luxe: John Robshaw Vama Beach Towel
- Best Lightweight: Nova Blue Printed Beach Towel
- Best for Kids: Ben Kaufman Personalized Beach Towel
- Best Plush: Kassatex Block Pareo Beach Towel
- Best Round Style: Zeronal Round Beach Towel
- Best for Travel: Dock & Bay Quick Drying Beach Travel Towel
These beach towels will get you excited for the season — just make sure to keep an eye on them so they don't go missing.
Below, read more about the best beach towels at Amazon and Nordstrom according to reviews.