Latest & Greatest Doggie Finds
Dog-tested and owner-approved, our picks will keep your pup looking and feeling great.
Travel Feedbag and Bowl
These collapsible products make traveling with your best friend simple. Plus, they come in five fun fabrics.
- Planet Dog Feedbag and Travel Bowl in Blue Stripe; planetdog.com
Eco Dog Book & Tux Toys
Arkansas-based Bigwag Dog Bakery’s Erin Hague says her dog plays all day with Tux (shown in blue and orange on shelf) because there’s room inside for a treat. They’re indestructible and made from recycled materials.
- Tux Toys in Tangerine and Aqua Blue; $14.50 by West Paw Design.
Rope Toy Bones
These colorful toys keep your dog's teeth and gums clean. Charleston-based Harry Barker specializes in eco-friendly dog accessories.
- Harry Barker Cotton Rope Toy Bone in Large; harrybarker.com
Bamboo Buckle Collar & Leash
Bamboo requires fewer natural resources to grow, and the fabric is soft and fast drying.
- Bamboo Buckle Collar & Leash: in Mod Dog, $19 & $25, by Wagging Green
Tuscan Tomato Biscuits: These treats (shown in green canister) contain flax seed, which has heart-healthy omega-3s.
- Wheat Free, $8.95 (9 oz.), by Wagatha’s
Super Biscuits: Catherine Bres of Generation Dog says her pooch Cooper can’t get enough of these treats (shown in blue canister). Rich in vitamins and nutrients, they are designed for active dogs.
- $8.95 (9 oz.), by Wagatha’s
Organic Happy Apple Snaps
Free of corn, soy, and artificial flavors, these biscuits are also baked with real apples.
- $7.95 (7 oz.), by Olive; (512) 323-6484
Healthy Cleaning Products
Zip Lead Retractable Leash
This ergonomic leash offers your pup up to six feet of wiggle room.
- Planet Dog Zip Lead Retractable Leash; planetdog.com
Stylish Dog Beds
Let your sleeping dog lie on one of these super stylish Summer Beds handmade in Atlanta and filled with a special therapeutic foam. They'll even do a custom bed, if you like.
- Summer Beds from $175; woodsonmiles.com
Custom Dog Tag
For each of these doggie jewels, metal is cut, pounded, stamped, soldered, tumbled, polished, and sealed by hand in Lake Lure.
- Custom Tags $16; islandtopdesigns.com
Cotton Rope Toy
If Fido is as easily wooed as we are by the latest color of this classic Tug and Toss Toy from Charleston-based Harry Barker, you'll have one playful pup.
- Cotton Rope Toy $8/medium; harrybarker.com
Stylish Dog Bowls
Your pooch will dine in style with these civilized Anderson dog bowls designed in Springfield—next thing you know he'll want a knife and fork.
- Dog Bowls $30/small, $55/large; unleashedlife.com
Organic Dog Shampoo
Treat your BFF to a good scrub-a-dub with Bubble + Squeak Herbal Dog Shampoo, an organic lavender, rosemary, and mint concoction from Cedar Park's Olive Green Dog.
- Organic Dog Shampoo $15.50; olivegreendog.com.