These Are the 10 Best Meat Thermometers, According to Grilling Enthusiasts
Grill aficionados know that if there's one thing you need to cook up the juiciest and crispiest meats, it's a proper grill thermometer.
The best grill thermometers take the guesswork out of grilling by providing an accurate reading of the internal temperature of whatever you're cooking. With one of these tools, you no longer have to eyeball your food or cut into it to see if it's done; the temperature will confirm that for you. And if you opt for a wireless or Bluetooth grill thermometer, you don't even have to hover over the grill while you wait. Instead, you can simply let your thermometer alert you when the food is done while you wait inside or entertain your backyard BBQ guests.
Whether you choose an instant read grill thermometer that quickly takes the temperature of a piece of meat when inserted or a meat thermometer with probes that stay inserted throughout cooking, you're sure to get an accurate reading that results in a perfectly cooked piece of meat. Take a look at 10 of the best options below:
- Best Overall: ThermoPro Large LCD Digital Grill Thermometer
- Best Wireless: Yummly Smart Digital Meat Thermometer
- Best Instant Read: Weber Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- Best ThermoPro: ThermoPro Wireless Remote Meat Thermometer
- Best for Smoker: Dozyant Smoker Pit Thermometer
- Best Probe: Inkbird Bluetooth Meat Thermometer
- Most Durable: Powlaken Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- Best Bluetooth: NutriChef Bluetooth Wireless Digital Thermometer
- Best Splurge: Traeger Wood-Fired Grills Digital Pro Controller Meat Thermometer
- Best Budget: ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer
To help you find the best grill thermometers, we combed through thousands of customer reviews from Amazon and Wayfair and identified 10 top-rated thermometers so you can navigate grilling season with ease. Keep scrolling to shop these customer-favorite grill thermometers.