Make It Merry & Bright
Red-and-White Christmas Table Decorations
Get inspired by this graphic take on a classic red-and-white theme. You can rent brightly hued Chiavari chairs to provide a luxe pop of color that's fit for the season. Meet the Hostess: Kimberly Schlegel Whitman
Layer with Ribbons
Top a white tablecloth with red ribbons cleverly laid in a spokelike pattern to mimic peppermint candy. It will accent your holiday china without distracting.
- Source Guide:
Chargers: For a similar look, try Glory Red Glass Charger Plates by Jay Imports; macys.com
- Dinner plates: Grenadiers by Bernardaud; neimanmarcus.com
- Flatware: Aria; christofle.com
- Napkins: Red Satin Dinner Napkins; poshcouturerentals.com
- Napkin rings: vintage Venetian glass; for a similar look, try Ravi Gold Napkin Rings; crateandbarrel.com
- Wineglasses: For a similar look, try Double Red Twist Goblet Set; pier1.com
For the centerpiece, place a low bowl of roses in a larger bowl and fill in between with mints.
Centerpiece bowl: Blomster; ikea.com
Add a Little Architecture
Secure three mini candy canes with double-sided tape to make easels for place cards.
Treat guests to a grab-and-go candy buffet stocked with an assortment of peppermints. Dress take-out boxes with printable tags.
Favor tags: printable Sweet Christmas Candy Cane Striped Favor Labels; andersruff.com