Make the Holidays Easier With These 14 Wine Delivery Services
December is often full of holiday parties and gatherings with friends and family—which may involve lots of wine. To keep the wine flowing all season long, consider using a wine delivery service, such as a wine club, wine subscription, or even local delivery, to get bottles shipped from the store to your home without any fuss.
Companies like Winc, Firstleaf, and Laithwaites offer recurring wine shipments of amazing bottles from all over the world. In addition, wine clubs give you access to rare labels that aren't always found in stores, and many even personalize the orders to your exact taste preferences. For one-time deliveries, look to a company like Harry & David, which features wine baskets that make ideal gifts. If you're scrambling to find what you need before an event, services like Drizly and Total Wine are here to save the day with quick turnaround times.
No matter what your wine needs are over the holidays (and the rest of the year), wine delivery services keep the party going so you won't have to leave to get another bottle.
Related: 5 Ways to Cook With Leftover Wine
The 14 Best Wine Delivery Services in 2021
- Best Overall Wine Delivery: Firstleaf
- Best for Monthly Wine Deliveries: Winc
- Best Global Wine Delivery Service: Wine.com
- Best Mix of Red and White Wine: Laithwaites
- Best Boxed Wine Delivery: Boxt
- For Napa Valley Wine: The Vice Wine
- Best Wine Club Delivery: Wine of the Month Club
- Best Wine Basket Delivery: Harry & David
- Best Organic Wine Delivery: Plonk Wine Club
- For Quick Alcohol Delivery: Drizly
- Best Local Wine Delivery: Total Wine
- Best Boutique Wine Delivery: Vinesse Wines
- Best for Wine Deals: Underground Cellar
- Best Champagne Delivery: The Sip