Pretty Mini Desserts
Try these fun combinations, or design your own and let your inner creativity come out.
We hope you’ll try one or more of our cookie desserts. In a time crunch, you can assemble a pair of these single-serving trifles for you and a loved one. First, choose a cookie. Then, layer Creamy Filling and cookies. To finish up, drizzle with a Fruity Topping, sprinkle with chopped candies, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
Creamy Filling: Stir together 1 (3.5-oz.) container refrigerated prepared vanilla pudding and 3 Tbsp. sour cream. Makes about 1/2 cup (enough for 2 mini trifles); Prep: 5 min.
Fruity Topping: Place 1/2 cup frozen cherries, raspberries, or blackberries in a small glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until thawed; drain. Stir in 1 Tbsp. orange liqueur or orange juice and 2 tsp. powdered sugar. Makes about 1/2 cup (enough for 2 mini trifles); Prep: 5 min.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Grand Marnier for orange liqueur.
Combinations To Inspire You
- Pecan shortbread cookies + Creamy Filling + Cherry Fruity Topping
- Pure butter shortbread rounds + Creamy Filling + finely chopped peanut brittle
- Sugar cookies + Creamy Filling + Blackberry Fruity Topping
- Double chocolate-filled vanilla wafer sandwich cookies + Creamy Filling + Raspberry Fruity Topping
- Soft-baked chocolate chip cookies + Creamy Filling + your favorite chopped candy bar
- Homemade snickerdoodle cookies + Creamy Filling + crumbled chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bar
- Brownies + Creamy Filling + chopped turtle candies
- Fudge-mint graham cracker cookies + Creamy Filling + chopped thin crème de menthe chocolate mints