We would argue that some of the most dapper fellows live right here in the South. You’ll find guys in seersucker, bow ties and, of course, dressed up with our favorite accessory: a syrupy Southern accent. So it’s really no surprise that from time to time irresistibly handsome Southern-made brands appear on the scene. Atlanta's latest, JL The Brand, launched less than two weeks ago, and has a focus on creating luxury dress socks with an extra pinch of personality. Vibrant color combinations and playful graphics let guys trade the boring run-of-the-mill black sock for something a little more exciting. With styles all manufactured at home in Oakboro, North Carolina and priced affordably at $27-$30, there's no need to get cold feet about trying a pair or two.
Move over neckties, socks are the new way for guys to show-off their style and JL The Brand has something for everyone. If the sock fits, you should wear it.
Our picks For The:
- Foodie-With a chili pepper pattern you'll be hot to trot. Chili Pepper Socks, $29.99
- Forward Thinkers- Chanel your inner Bejamin Franklin and adopt a symbol for power and progress. It's electrifying. Lightening Bolt Socks, $29.99
- Happy-Go-Lucky Guy Find all the luck you need right in your own oxfords. Four leaf clovers aren't just for the Irish. Clover Socks, $28.99
- Edgy Individual Under the crisp leg of your sophisticated slacks, sport a touch of your wild side. Skull & Crossbone Socks, $29.99
- King of The Hill Be large and in charge. If you don't wear a crown on your head day to day, just wear a few on your feet. Crown Socks, $29.99
We want to hear from you! What's your favorite way to add a little personality into your ensemble?