Dresses for Thanksgiving That Are So Cute, You'll Wear Them on Repeat—All Under $45
A good Thanksgiving outfit has to look cute and be comfortable—those qualities are two absolute musts. After all, you'll be enjoying turkey, stuffing, casserole, and cranberry sauce before you even get to Grandma's sweet potato pie. And Southerners know there's no better option for Thanksgiving than a flattering dress.
"Fall is all about sprucing up your wardrobe with some cozy pieces that you can layer and dresses you can wear with boots and a fun pair of tights!" says Kathy Buccio, a fashion and lifestyle expert. "This season, it's all about bold hues, animal prints, and some sparkles when it comes to our dresses." You can also channel everything there is to love about fall, including autumnal colors and sumptuous textures.
We're taking cues from Buccio to find the best dresses on Amazon to wear for Thanksgiving this year. With a Prime membership, they'll arrive by November 25—if you shop now.
The Best Thanksgiving Dresses on Amazon
- R.Vivimos Knitted Tie Waist Sweater Dress, starting at $30.99
- Romwe Short Sleeve A Line Dress, starting at $27.99
- Miessial Chiffon Ruffle Maxi Wrap Dress, starting at $37.99
- R.Vivimos Velvet Spaghetti Strap Skater Dress, starting at $25.99
- Amoretu Casual Tunic Shift Dress, starting at $29.98
- Db Moon Long-Sleeved Empire Waist Dress, starting at $30.59
- Floerns Halter Neck Floral Maxi Dress, starting at $36.99
- Anrabess Turtleneck Oversized Sweater Dress, starting at $41.99 (orig. $56.99)
- Floerns Corduroy Overall Dress, starting at $29.99
Wearing warm fall colors like yellows and reds is a definite go-to for Buccio, even if it isn't cold enough for the leaves to change down South. Plus, what's great about living somewhere warm in the fall is that you can get away with spaghetti-strap dresses and summery prints rendered in autumnal hues.
"We love our florals down South, and for an outdoor holiday gathering, I would opt for a halter option, especially if you're in a warmer city," Buccio shares. "There are still ways to enjoy those fall trends by focusing on the color combination of the floral print and textures."
However, if the weather forecast expects November 25 to be a chilly night in your area, a solid-colored sweater dress would be your best bet (this one comes in a ton of cute colors). "Not only is it seasonal and comfy, there's enough room for that turkey!" Buccio says.
To find the best Thanksgiving dress for your holiday gathering, browse the trendy under-$45 styles we found on Amazon below.