Hair Glosses That Will Help You Get the Perfect (Healthy) Hair Color at Home
Change, brighten, and even strengthen hair color with these five game changing glosses. Now you can get the perfect hair color, no salon appointment required.
1. Get custom color: This rich, hyper-pigmented conditioner comes in 11 shades. Pro tip: Mix the Copper and Light Golden Blond shades to create a strawberry blonde color. J.F. Lazartigue Colour Reflecting Conditioner, $26
2. Go darker: This foaming formula is simple—just leave it in for three minutes between shampooing and conditioning to deepen natural hair color. Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Brown Gloss, $26
3. Flaunt the silver: Madison Reed is all about healthful products that are free of harsh chemicals. The Crema gloss brightens gray strands and lasts up to eight washes. Apply on dry hair. Madison Reed Color Reviving Gloss in Crema, $30
4. Just add shine: John Frieda's glaze won't alter color but instead polishes strands and seals damaged ends. Use on dry hair once a week for 20 minutes before washing. John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine Gloss, $11.99
5. Revive brassy blonde: Soften brassiness and boost platinum tones with this balm that nourishes as it tints. You need only a couple of drops. Shu Uemura Color Lustre Cool Shades Reviving Balm in Golden Blonde, $59