Get Carrie Underwood's Holiday Look
Photo: Robbie Caponetto
Draw party inspiration from the Oklahoma beauty who always dazzles on the red carpet.Story by Stephanie Granada
Carrie's stylist, Melissa Schleicher of Parlour 3 Beauty in Nashville, shares tips to get the singer's elegant style.
An "Undone" Updo
"Just start pinning strands for a messy-glam style."
Goody Colour Collection Metallic Bobby Pins, $4.29; kmart.com
- "Separate hair, then curl each section. Pin curls to the top of your head and let cool before loosening."
- Hot Tools 1¼" Gold Curling Iron, $45; ulta.com
- "Tease hair at root. Use a bristle brush to avoid frizz."
- Marilyn The Teasing Brush, $13; ulta.com
- "This spray is super manageable. It easily brushes out."
- Resistance Double Force Controle Ultime, $39; kerastase-usa.com
Volume That Lasts
- "Flip mane and spray on roots for next-day-hair texture that is not stiff."
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $42; birchbox.com
- "A pea size tames flyaways and adds shine."
- Touch of Gloss, $38; shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com
- "With any shimmery eye shadow, add a little water to intensify the color and make it last."
- Almay Intense I-Color Shimmer Eyehadow, $7.49; ulta.com