5 Floral Perfumes Ready for Spring
Your favorite florals bottled up in fresh new fragrances.
We're currently in the middle (hopefully!) of winter and already looking for hints of spring and summer. Those first few hints of floral fragrances are something we can't get enough of. From the early blooms of violets, to the lasting scent of gardenia, we have an abundance of floral scents to choose from. Why wait for those flowers to bloom when you can get a dose of them in a perfume bottle? Here are a few of our favorite flowers and the amazing perfumes you can find them in.
- Miu Miu Fleur D'Argent Eau de Parfum
- This intense white floral is anything but prim and proper. Sultry tuberose pairs with jasmine and orange blossom for an elegant but cool vibe.
- Buy It: $77 for 1 oz.; dillards.com
- Dior J'adore Absolu
- One waft and you'll know jasmine is the star of this elegant fragrance. Magnolia and rose join in to create a treat destined for icon status.
- Buy It: $135 for 2.5 oz.; sephora.com
WATCH: Jackie Kennedy Wore This Perfume Every Day
- Chloé Absolu de Parfum
- This scent is simple and classic with a smooth blend that's light on frills. Vanilla expertly rounds out touches of rose in this classic floral scent.
- Buy It: $115 for 1.7 oz.; sephora.com
- Dolce & Gabbana The Only One
- Unexpected hints of coffee and iris keep the notes of violet in check. The rich base of vanilla and warm patchouli brings the aroma home.
- Buy It: $118 for 3.3 oz; dillards.com
- Estee Lauder Beautiful Belle
- A trifecta of blooms (rose petals, pear blossom, and mimosa) opens this perfume, but the oh-so-Southern mix of gardenia and orange flower makes the real impression.
- Buy It: $90 for 1.7 oz.; macys.com