9 Best Beauty Products to Buy at Costco
One step inside the big-box behemoth, and you know you're in for a richly rewarding experience at Costco. Most of us are aware of this magical warehouse's cost-saving benefits, free samples, and the appetizing food court (Hello, hot dog cart, anyone?), but sometimes we forget the uncharted area in the back corner: the beauty section. That's right, food, diapers, TVs, and bulk toilet paper aren't the only deals you'll find at Costco.
So the next time you're in the mood for stockpiling while perusing the aisles at this budget destination, make a beeline towards the beauty section. And we're not just talking liter-sized shampoo and packs of deodorant that will last you all year, either. No, Costco has exclusive brands you can't find anywhere else, including affordable makeup, skincare, and essential hair tools. Get ready to fill your cart up to the brim with these nine bargain beauty buys (all under $50) that were rated four stars and up among shoppers. Because like L'Oreal, you'll soon find out that the cost of that executive membership is so worth it.
1. Vasanti Dynamic Brow Duo Kit + Eye Smile Mascara
- A paltry price to pay for taming, shaping, and filling your brows with long-lasting color, as well as lengthening your lashes in just one swoop. The kit is available in various shades, including Happy Medium and Deep Thought.
2. Estee Lauder The Barest Blush
- Members-Only Exclusive
- In Purr Pink, this powder blush will give your cheeks a natural-looking flush of color. It glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish.
3. IPKN Mattifying Gel Primer, 2-pack
- You get two for the price of one with this primer set that's perfect for evening out your skin tone and texture. It's an oil-free solution you can wear underneath makeup or on your bare skin to keep shine at bay. A tiny dab is all you need for a velvety-smooth finish, so you won't have to buy another tube for a while.
4. Eva NYC Hold Me Tight Hairspray 2-pack
- Don't get between a Southern woman and her hairspray! You'll want to make sure you have this 2-pack in your arsenal come summer, since it provides the perfect defense to humidity. You can spray for smooth, glossy, and totally touchable hair, without worrying about build-up.
5. Gallany Lipstick Trio Sets
- They say good things come in threes, which is what Gallany clearly had in mind when creating this long-wear lipstick trio. Here, you get three different color set options: satin, metallic, and matte. Our personal favorite set is the satin, featuring those go-to variant shades of pink and blush that Southern women like to keep on standby. It goes on like lipstick, but hydrates and repairs lips like a creamy balm.
6. Orlando Pita Argan Therapy Collection
- This collection for hair restoration and revival includes a hair mask, heat protectant spray, and wide tooth comb. Your hair will feel silky and hydrated all summer long.
7. MACVOIL Anti-Aging Shampoo and Conditioner Bundle and Moroccan Re-conditioner Oil
- A big bundle package that promises big results, like stronger, healthier, and softer hair. The set includes shampoo, conditioner, and Moroccan conditioner oil with anti-aging benefits that moisturizes, stops hair color from fading, and rejuvenates dry and brittle hair.
8. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 + Lotion SPF 70
- Don't forget sunscreen is an essential part of your summer routine. Protect your skin with this lotion and mist combo.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
9. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Facial Towelettes
- After a long day, the last thing you want to struggle with is removing your makeup. Fortunately, these towelettes make it easier. And the package comes with 114 soft, refillable cloths, so you won't have to stock up for a while.