I'm a Beauty Writer, and These Are the 10 Things I'm Always Buying From Amazon
When I think about beauty, I'm not thinking of the sparkliest eyeshadow or the latest high-tech formula. I think about my tried and true beauty products, the ones that I can't wait to use over and over again because they deliver such consistently good results. There's really nothing better—except, that is, getting them delivered quickly from the same place so that I never run out.
Even though I have the opportunity to test dozens of new products as a beauty writer, I always like to have my old standbys on my shelf, and the last thing I want to do is run around to multiple stores and hope that they're in stock. So discovering that so much of my favorite stuff is available on Amazon transformed how I shop for beauty.
Whether you're seeking out something new to add to your routine or trying to centralize your haircare and skincare shopping, check out my favorite beauty products to buy on Amazon below. The list includes a lightweight BB cream, an exfoliator that fights signs of aging, an anti-frizz hair treatment, and a daily SPF. I may be biased, but these beauty picks are all too good not to snag.
This Is What a Beauty Writer Buys on Amazon:
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, starting at $14
- Vichy Normaderm S.O.S Acne Rescue Spot Corrector, $18
- Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant, $29.50
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Face Wipes, $8.12 for two
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40, $34
- Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum, $12.95 with coupon (orig. $14.95)
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Exfoliating Daily Facial Scrub, $5.12 (orig. $6.79)
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, $28
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil, $28
- Covergirl Smoothers Lightweight BB Cream, $6.94