20 Times We Wished We Were Reese Witherspoon’s Dogs
It only takes a few swipes through Reese Witherspoon’s Instagram to see the Southern star adores animals. Sure, her feed is full of colorful snapshots of life on the road and at home, but you’ll also find tons of furry friends on her account almost weekly. From bunnies to horses and Internet pup stars, you’ll see it all.
Though Reese’s Legally Blonde dog Bruiser will always have a special place in our hearts, our favorite posts of hers these days are of her own precious pups. And boy, are these dogs livin’ the life. We’re not saying Reese spoils the little ones, but between Hank’s sunbaths and Peppers precious outfits, we’re just sayin’ we’d be happy to spend a day in their paws. Take a look a just a few of the times we'd be happy to trade places with Reese's pups.
1. When Pepper the patriotic pooch completes a look by being the blue to Reese’s red and white
2. When Hank’s dog days of summer are cool by the pool
3. That time Pepper was a part of the getting ready crew and casually photo bombed a behind-the-scenes red carpet look
4. When Sunday morning sips get to look this stylish
5. That time Hank's headshot outshined every selfie we’ve shot all year
6. That time Pepper’s sweater was cuter than any cardigan in our closet
7. When popsicle licks by the pool are the norm
8. When Nash’s naps are perfectly color coordinated
9. When Pepper gets more emoji lovin’ in one snap than she knows what to do with
10. When Pepper’s collars are better lookin’ than your boyfriend’s bow ties
11. When Pepper's fall portrait was effortlessly on point
12. When Pepper and Hank’s Halloween costumes are cuter than yours
13. That time Pepper got a personal makeup tutorial in Reese’s getting ready spot
14. When Pepper gets to be Reese's personal packer
15. Because bacon...
16. When Pepper got to be Reese's little holiday wrapping helper
17. That time Hank’s regal wreath look almost topped Reese’s Christmas tree
18. When stylish walks with Reese don't really have to involve any walking at all
Reese's Southern Social Struggles
If Siri can't understand your thick Southern accent, then you'll want to keep watching. One of our favorite belles, Reese Witherspoon, took on all the struggles of being a Southern woman on social media – and it's one of the most relatable (and endearing!) things that we've ever seen. We've all been there, Reese. The snap filters make our hair look flat, our "fixin'" gets autocorrected, and, for Pete's sake, why is there no flaky biscuit emoji? Join the queen of Draper James as she works through the modern woman's woes.