Our Favorite Christmas Card Sayings and Wishes
May your words be merry and bright.
It’s truly the most wonderful time of the year. With the Christmas season comes sparkling lights, Grandma’s famous eggnog, and of course, time with friends and family. It’s the perfect time of year to sit down and write a little something sweet to all of your loved ones. Sending a thoughtful holiday card is a great way to let those you love know that you care. But what happens when you have a case of writer’s block? Have no fear! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Christmas card greetings, sayings, and wishes to provide you with a bit of inspiration. There’ s a great mixture of Christmas card quotes and messages for close family, friends dealing with heavy circumstances, and even professional relationships. Want to know the best part? Adapting these Christmas greeting messages is super easy; make them uniquely yours!
WATCH: How To Make A Personalized Christmas Mug
1) “Having family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.”
2) “For me, the Christmas season starts when we get together. Looking forward to talking and catching up soon.”
3) “You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so thankful for our friendship.”
4) "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."
5) “It's the little things that matter most. Enjoy the Holidays.”
6) "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others."
7) "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."
8) “At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.”
9) “Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a most prosperous and healthy New Year.”
10) “Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness - may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
11) “Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming New Year.”
12) “May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill your every desire.”
13) "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas."
14) “May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.”
15) “You’ve had more than your share of challenges this year. Wishing you peace and hope at Christmas and a new year full of better days.”
16) “So glad we’re family, and so thankful for all the great Christmas memories we share.”
17) “I hope the holidays are extra gentle and sweet to you and give you lots of reasons to smile and lots of time to rest.”
18) “It’s a pleasure to work with you and a joy to wish you a Merry Christmas.”
19) “Wishing you peace, good will, and happiness this Christmas and always.”
20) “The holidays are a perfect time to remind you how much I appreciate your business. I hope you enjoy a wonderful season filled with the people and traditions that mean the most.”
21) “It’s the time of year for cakes, carols, laughter, reindeer, and most importantly - love. Merry Christmas.”
22) “Let the spirit of love gently fill your heart and home. In this loveliest of seasons, may you find many reasons for happiness.”
23) “May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.”