How to Make Chick-fil-A Hash Brown Lasagna
Meet your new breakfast obsession.
Chick-fil-A hash browns may be a go-to in your morning order at Chick-fil-A, but did you know they can also be the base for a delicious make-at-home breakfast casserole?
Brandi Milloy, food reporter on POPSUGAR Food’s Eat the Trend and Today show tastemaker walked fans through how to make Hash Brown Lasagna on Chick-fil-A's blog, The Chicken Wire. The tasty dish combines the eatery's signature hash browns and Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets along with fresh herbs, bacon, cheese and more. Watch Milloy's tutorial below.
Ready to take a whirl at it yourself? The folks at Chick-fil-A were kind enough to let us share the full recipe. Check it out and get ready for a chorus of "this is amazing" around the breakfast nook.
WATCH: The Most Popular Chick-fil-A Sauces by Region
Chick-fil-A Hash Brown Lasagna
- 9 eggs
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 orders of Chick-fil-A Hash Browns
- 32 Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- 1/2 bunch fresh sage, chopped
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray 9” x 13” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and pepper until smooth. Cook in a buttered skillet on medium heat until fluffy and cooked all the way through. Transfer eggs to a blender and add heavy cream, blend until smooth (a tip Milloy learned from Iron Chef, Eric Greenspan). Set aside.
- To assemble lasagna: Place half of the hash browns on bottom of pan. Arrange half of the chicken nuggets over the hash browns. Sprinkle half of the sage as the next layer. Spoon half of the egg mixture on top, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle half of the bacon and half of the cheese on top of that. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake until cheese has melted and casserole is warmed all the way through, about 15-to-20 minutes.