(given by owner Ed Lowe)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 ½ oz. melted butter or margarine
- 1 can (15-oz.) kernel corn-drained (Diner Secret!)
- 1 can (4-oz.) diced green chilies
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Whites from 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
1. In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt and cornmeal.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and hand mix until well blended. Bake in a greased 8- x 8-inch or 8- x 9-inch cake pan at 350° for 20 minutes or until
golden brown on top.